1. The Va'ad researched the limits of our current tefillah space, as well as several possible new locations. The Va'ad created a PowerPoint presentation detailing this process. You can request a copy of the presentation by e-mailing email@example.com.
2. March 3, 2013- Community meeting to discuss the results of the Va'ad research and to solicit community input. You can read a copy of the notes from the meeting here.
3. Trial run at KI- Pesach (April 1,2) and Shavuot (May 15, 16).
4. Trial run at United Parish Church- April 13 (tentative) and April 27.
5. Distribution of a survey for community members' response. Read survey summary here.
6. June 23, 2013, 7:30 pm. Community meeting at the home of Linda Jason and Andrew Fischer, 21 Bartlett Crescent, Brookline, to discuss survey results and recommendation to the community.